WinkZ"*
today cell as realli wonderful..keke,talk bout promises of God.wow...tt's Him..yeah!!hahaha, u noe?today there's addidas sales!!!!but e queue was so suppppppppppppppppppppppppppper long,n i mean it,wanted to get a birthday gift,but in e end,went to topshop to buy instead.ahahah.heh guess wat?my birthday is coming!!!!so frens out there!!!!!!!!!!*ahem*grinz*.i went fancL to get tis yogurt mask,its realli cool!!my face still feels warm n fresh..ahhahha...
n NOW IS E ANGRY PART!!!!!I'M SO SAD FOR MY MONEY NOE???????MOE SAYS FM TIS JUNE ONWARDS,SAT N MT ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION INTO UNI!!!!!JUZ FOR YR INFO,I TOOK 4 TIMES!!!TIMES $$$75 BUCKS EACH.WAH,*HEARTACHE*but shall not talk obut it,coz it will not change no matter wat le,so y not make my life more happi by not thinking bout it..ahhahahahahah........life goes on...n we move on...so u gonna move?*winkz*
n NOW IS E ANGRY PART!!!!!I'M SO SAD FOR MY MONEY NOE???????MOE SAYS FM TIS JUNE ONWARDS,SAT N MT ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION INTO UNI!!!!!JUZ FOR YR INFO,I TOOK 4 TIMES!!!TIMES $$$75 BUCKS EACH.WAH,*HEARTACHE*but shall not talk obut it,coz it will not change no matter wat le,so y not make my life more happi by not thinking bout it..ahhahahahahah........life goes on...n we move on...so u gonna move?*winkz*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home