Thursday, September 08, 2005

I NeEd GOD!!!

i've been thinking alot.bout wat i want and how should i handle all e problems i have in mind.i wish i can solve it myself,but i know tt's impossible,i need God..only he can help me.feel tt my spiritual life is like a trash...i cant pray to Him anymore..maybe its because im lazy,n maybe becoz i juz too ashame to meet Him again...i dun wanan lead this type of no God life anymore,Iwant Him!!juz liek before!so many things happening now yet i dun wanna turn to Him..is this call pride?is this call unwillingness?Really wanna meet Him again..i Need Him..I really need Him

Everyday of my life,i wanna walk with You
Everything that i do, I wanna do with You
Everytime i dream of You, I wish You r near
Everthing that i do, I wish that You r here

I just want to live every single day of my life walking beside You
With You Leading me and I holding You
I want to worship You just like the first time i meet You
I want to be close to you just like the way i used to do

Lord help me, im fading into a world i don't know
Lord hold me a lil closer so I wun let go
I wanna rise up like before
I wanna Luv you like before

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home